I cannot believe we've reached the 32 week milestone with this precious baby! I remember it being a big milestone when I was pregnant with Jacob and that, by this point, I had a ton of swelling and discomfort. I am SO pleased with the care and guidance we've had this pregnancy, as I am still wearing all my regular shoes (whoo-hoo) thanks, I believe, to the supplements from my midwife to support my liver and to low/no carbs and high protein diet! I'm still able to wear some regular pants that are about 1 to 2 sizes bigger than my regular clothes! I definitely have my baby girl bump, but with my short torso it is just all right there in the middle, but the rest of my body (for the most part) has just gone with the flow and I love it! I have more energy (yay for iron supplement!) and am overall enjoying the third trimester, though I am starting to have days where I'm just tired! Some of that, I know, is keeping up with my high energy 21 month old! He loves balls and throwing almost anything, anything that's "big" (which, when you're little, that's almost everything!), time with his Daddy, and snuggling in Mama's bed when he wakes up in the morning ("Mama, bed night-night pwease?!" :-) Heart. Melt!). He still loves BOZ (we currently have these 3 videos: "Thank you God for Bananas, Bubbles, and Busy Bodies", "Thank you God for Colors and Shapes", and "A WowieBOZowee Christmas") and "Curious George", but we've introduced "Praise Baby" videos (they are kind of like iWorship for babies and toddlers - we love them!) and "Signing Time: Story Time" which has been great for his breathing treatments!
Some pictures from our Wednesday:
The first week of the month is when our neighborhood provides a bulk pickup for anything you want to leave on your curb - and people put out couches, old televisions, fence slats, etc. Jacob LOVES watching the "BIG CARS!" (we're working on "truck") on Mondays when the trash/recycling runs and this big truck was fascinating! He kept signing "HELP PLEASE!" meaning he wanted to go help the guys with the big truck and crane!
It was a nice, overcast morning (Lord, please send the rain!) and I asked Josh to snap a few shots for our 32 week baby belly shots before I ran to the store:
Love my baby belly! This little one is riding so much lower than Jacob did - it is actually quite nice!
8/8/12 32 Weeks!
Here's to an amazing 2 months (or so) until we hold this baby in our arms!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two





No comments:
Post a Comment