Jacob and I met up with our friends Michelle and Connor (and Connor's new little brother, Gavin) at Fort Worth's Celebrations Indoor Adventure play place! It is a NEAT place, especially for little ones!
Jacob was thrilled by the car area that had all these different ride-on toys! At first, he got on a car and then just watched some of the other kids, taking it all in as he figured out what to do.
Love this boy!!
He so loves watching other kids!
Here are Connor and Jacob.
How cool is this place?? And this is just part of it!
OH! I see another car!
I've gotta try this!
Off I go, Mama!
Then, on to another play area with a train table!
He loved the plastic animals - this, as he is telling a woman sitting nearby, is a "BE COW!" (meaning, big cow)
They had a bounce house - this is the first time I let Jacob get in one - there were no big kids to trample the littles, so he got to climb in and out and jump - so fun!
He liked using the entrance ramp as a bouncy slide!
Up he goes!
Connor and Jacob in the bounce house!
On to the playhouse!
Jacob's favorite way to slide!
They also have several (like 5 or 6) little play house areas that have different themes - dress up and a museum and a train track, etc. Off to the side is a whole music area with a stage and instruments - so awesome!
Most of the shots I went for were like this - Jacob running and me catching just part of him having fun!
I kept thinking of Forrest Gump - where Jacob goes... he. is. runnnning!
Thanks to Michelle and Connor for a great morning, time to catch up, and perfect place for our boys to play!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two























No comments:
Post a Comment