After a previous post, a really kind friend gifted Josh and I a laminator - it's perfect for my Mama / home managing projects! It laminates sizes from small up to a regular size piece of paper! Tonight, I used it for the first time! When I started monthly meal planning, it was an inspiration from a friend from church who had this cool, magnetic calendar for her monthly meal planning. I hadn't made one yet because I wanted to laminate the meals/sides. Now, I have a laminator! So this was my first project to attempt with this new machine! Success! Now I just need to get magnets (the kind you get on a roll with a sticky back where I can cut it to size and stick it on the meals and sides) and a magnetic white board! I'm going to check the Dollar Store for these things. Then, I'll draw a calendar with permanent marker, then use dry erase markers for each month for the month and dates. I'm excited! It will make monthly meal management easier so as things change, as they are bound to, I can move things around and planning will be so much simpler as a new month approaches! Thanks Sarah for the great idea! And THANK YOU Melanie for the incredible gift of the laminator!
Plugged in and heating up!
My paper ready to be laminated!
Feeding through the laminator!
Lamination a success!
Cool and ready to cut!
Ready to use!
I can't wait to finish this project - it will be great just in time for September and before Ruth joins our little family!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two






No comments:
Post a Comment