We went back to A Miracle to Behold today and Ruth Evelyn cooperated really well! We got some GREAT 3D images! Here are some of our favorites!
A little smile for Mama, Daddy & Big Brother
YAWWWWN!
Yawning - so cute!
Snuggly girl - we LOVE you!!
Some friends have told me that Ruth looks like her big brother in these pictures. Here's a comparison of his newborn pictures to see what others think:
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two



























I was thinking the exact thing as I was looking at all the precious pictures. She looks just like her brother, especially around the mouth. Then, I got to the bottom and saw that I was not alone in my thoughts! I know you can't wait to hold her!
ReplyDeleteI'm now SO curious to see what she looks like and compare her newborn pictures to her brother's :-) Hope you and your family are well!
Delete