We have slowly been converting Jacob's room to a "big boy" toddler room. There are still some accents and small things left to do, but we got the final big piece done today - his bed! When we finished, he crawled in it and said, "NIGHT!" We'll see how nap time goes this first day!
Helping Daddy build!
Here's the screw you need Daddy!
I have the other rail all ready!
Can I put it here?
I can do that too!
My new "night night" bed!
Jacob's toddler bed!
All ready for bed time!
His new toddler bedding matches his nursery set!
He looked at his bed all made...
Crawled right in and said, "NIGHT!"
Love this boy - and can't believe how fast 20 months can go!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two











That is awesome! I can not believe he is ready for a big boy bed!!! How did the first sleep in it go?
ReplyDeleteI know! He did amazing! He loves his bed and will crawl in it throughout the day and say "night!" and smile. He's doing really well - sleeps just like he did in his crib, so that's been a blessing. We miss you!
Delete