We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Monday, July 2, 2012

Baby Girl Bruffey: The Legacy of Her Name!

My daughter's name was carefully chosen to honor the legacy of faith and love in our family. Here is a video that explains and reveals our daughter's name!



I love you Baby Girl! We cannot wait to have you here with your Daddy, brother, and me!

~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two

2 comments:

  1. Well .... I will not dispute that choice. I was thinking of RIckella Anne, but Ruth Evelyn has a much stronger heritage than my selection! Congratulations!

    ANd Ruth Evelyn ... We await your arrival. As your name sakes would all say, "You were born for such a time as this." I, being someone who loves your family from afar (not from a fire, as the southerners would say), simply want to tell you ... I am watching for you - another bright star of the Christian faith!

    God Bless Momma, God Bless Daddy, God Bless Jacob, and God Bless Ruth! Good things are in store!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK ... now, I have a question ... Who married which Josh first? ANd who dated which Josh first? I am fascinated by the twin phenomena in this experience.

    My second question is ... are either of these two Josh's similar? If so, in what way? If not, in what way are they different? What attracted each of the twins to their respective Josh's?

    I'd like to know because I am fascinated with the Twin Phenomena.

    ReplyDelete