We don't know what we'll be able to do, but this is the girl's nursery I HOPE to do for our Ruth. I LOVE this bedding set - it's so elegant and I love this shade of pink with the chocolate brown! It is more of a "chabby chic" pink - or maybe a Victorian pink... not sure of what color to call it, but I think it is just too lovely!
The bedding in a room with the same color as our furniture.

This is a view of the same bedding with white furniture.
At BuyBuy Baby there are GREAT accessories you can get for the bedding. I just LOVE this lamp!
Wall Decor!
Crib Sheet
Hamper
Rug
Beautiful blanket for decor
Soft blanket - we have one like this that matches Jacob's nursery decor and I used it ALL the time with fall/winter babies when nursing :-)
Changing Pad Cover - SO pretty!
(not the changing table - we already have one)
Can't wait to work more on her nursery! We plan to finish moving the office things out this weekend, clean the carpet and move the nursery furniture in the room!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two









Pretty! Love the colors and especially that lamp!
ReplyDeleteI know! I found this set when I was pregnant with Jacob and knew, if we ever had a girl, it was what I wanted. It's just so pretty :-)
DeleteEmma's bedding is also from cocalo. Live the pink and brown!!
ReplyDeleteI love the cocalo stuff - and this one just took my breath away! I always thought I'd do pink/brown/green if I ever had a girl - but I found this set and JUST ADORE it :-) Look forward to seeing you here in TX!
Delete