After a great party on Saturday that was more than I even envisioned, we had a fun Sunday at home and then along came Jacob's real birthday, Monday 11/5/12! I was up with his baby sister at the exact time he was born 2 years ago, 5:18am CST! Here are some pictures of our family times together and my sweet 2 year old boy!
11.4.12
Jacob asked "baby Jacob hold?!" So we let him "hold" his precious sister. I love see him getting to know her and understand having a baby in our family. I pray for their relationship and can't wait to see them growing up together! His heart is so tender and wild (my "wild at heart" little man) just like his Daddy. Oh I couldn't pray or hope for anything more than for him to be just like his amazing father!
11.5.12
Brother/Sister Time with Mama and Daddy in our bed
Jacob's birthday lunch - a "star bread" as he calls it - a PB and local honey sandwich.
Enjoying his birthday lunch (with his awesome new basketball)
A star bread sandwich, a basketball, and a loving family - what a life!
We love you, Jacob Parish Bruffey! You make your Mama & Daddy SO proud and we love living and laughing with you!
~ Mama Bruffey ~
Daughter of God, Wife of One, Mother of Two





No comments:
Post a Comment