After an AMAZING appointment at my chiropractor's office (I LOVE Dr. Chandra Crisp in the Keller area - she is amazing! And my appointment today included a massage with Rebecca who was AWESOME! Happy Mama and BB2!)... I went to Party City to pick up as many supplies for our upcoming gender reveal party as I could. SO FUN! I had done some preliminary "shopping" online to plan so it would be a fast trip. We are ready for Sunday July 1st!! I'll have to get a few more things when we are in TN (the cake, balloons, party food at Costco and the supplies to make the punch), but we are pretty much set!
We love you BB2 and can't wait to celebrate you with friends and family!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of One, Mother of Two


Wow you have lots of cool stuff! Can't wait to find out.
ReplyDelete