We had a pretty low key Father's Day. I ended up with another sinus/upper respiratory infection (a late night vacuuming and cleaning our carpets on hands and knees lead to a serious allergy attack that went south). SO, I had planned some gifts for Josh and we enjoyed the day as a family of 3 at home while we all rested, played, and just were glad to be together.
I decided to surprise Josh (he had to work Saturday) with an art project from Jacob:
All ready to paint!
OK Mama - let me paint!
It took several tries, but I got 2 great hand prints of Jacob and then printed this poem I had seen online on top of it. We need to get a permanent frame, but I just used this one we had for the gift presentation.
Josh's father's day gifts! We are ALL excited about the edger! And thanks to Thrify Deafies, I ordered a great card with pictures of our boy and his Daddy and our BB2 (ultrasound) for free!!
We love you, Josh - you are an incredible partner, friend, husband and father! Thank you for your heart for your family!!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of one, Mother of two




No comments:
Post a Comment