4 (7) Bruffey Blessings
~ 10 May 2020 ~
Amidst this little huddle of humans... I see 3 more little souls who went straight from my womb into the arms of Jesus...and i long for them, too. Mother's Day is a day of "and"... I am overjoyed and thankful to be mother to these 4 people AND I long for the 3 I don't get to hold this side of Heaven. I love the times with my Mother and sharing my children with her AND I am heartbroken that my Mother-in-Love isn't here on earth to share our life with. Maybe Mother's Day is a day of bittersweet "ANDs" for you, too. Know our God sees and loves you and holds close the brokenhearted. Run to Jesus.
My talented children helped take pictures for me with each of them for my Mother's Day!
My talented children helped take pictures for me with each of them for my Mother's Day!
BB1
BB2
BB3
BB6
Remembering my BB4, BB5, & BB7
A lazy, restful Mother's Day while Daddy grills!









No comments:
Post a Comment