Josh shared this song with me this morning - POWERFUL! And so speaks to ME and who I am as a woman and Christian, wife and mother. We seem to be perpetually in the waiting game - waiting to see what is next - what job will give us enough money to make ends meet each month, should I go back to work full time, will we need to move, will I ever live close to my parents or sister enough to live life in greater community, will we live close enough to Josh's sisters for the same kind of community, are we going to be able to homeschool, is this what is best for our child(ren), I need to keep my house better even though I work all day on something in my home, will we ever get the garage organized and functional and clean, what about our floors - the carpet is old and nasty and yet we can't afford to replace it right now, will we be able to have more children - my heart is full of at least one more child and yet we wait for God's timing while my heart yearns as much as it did before we had Jacob, will we get the job(s) we need before our money runs out, will I build close friendships for this stage and season of my life with how often we've moved, I need to do better with meal planning and yet one week's worth about wears me out... the questions and thoughts swirl and DO overwhelm! What a great song Philmont has written that speaks to my heart and so many others I'm sure!
I know that you get overwhelmed
But just relax
You feel like time is running out
And you could fall between the cracks
And nothing that you've ever done
Is ever good enough
Breathe in now
Receive another name
Breathe in now
Live without the blame
I know you haven't figured out
What happens next
You feel like you have lost your way
'Cause you don't know which way to step
It feels like every time you try to walk you only crawl
Just open up your eyes and know that I won't let you fall
'Cause all you ever wanted
And all you ever needed
Is waiting here with me
You have all been livin'
A life I have forgiven
So know that you are free
Know that you are free
And You say...
No comments:
Post a Comment