My wonderful mother-in-law (Josh's mother, Ruth Bruffey) has given us a wonderful gift - some of Josh's baby/childhood clothes for our son!! I did a photoshoot with the clothes before packing to come on a business trip and even got the Daddy-to-be involved! Here are the pictures!
A picture of Josh and his father (Clifford Bruffey) with Josh wearing these overalls!
Love these overalls!
So many great boy clothes!!
More clothes from Ruth!
Love that spider-man pajama shirt!
Baby shoes!!
Boots - so awesome!!
Josh's Gallaudet College sweatshirt from when his Dad worked there! I love this!
Daddy's Boy!
Smile!!
Another set of clothes from Ruth!
A neat sweatshirt!
what a sweet little outfit
how precious!
He will be such a handsome little man!
Ruth: THANK YOU for sharing these clothes with Baby Boy Bruffey! I love that our son will wear some of his Daddy's clothes!
We love you much - you are an amazing Mother and Mother-in-Law!
Thank you Mamaw,
Josh, Elizabeth, & Baby Boy Bruffey
This is AWESOME!!! What a great Mother in Law!
ReplyDelete