Our nursery is slowly becoming the haven I want for our son. My amazing parents brought up our baby's crib - the same bed that I and my brother and sister slept in! Well, we had 2 since my sister and I were twins, so this was either my or Virginia's bed and our brother's. I can't wait to share this with my own little boy. It's going to look awesome once we get the bedding!
Also, I have fallen in love with Craig's List! This past weekend I found THE rocker/glider and ottoman I've been wanting, just MINUTES from where we live. It is JUST the color I've wanted and the perfect fit for me. I am so excited to hold my son and rock him in this great chair. Ever since one of my favorite teachers in college started having children and raved about her glider, I knew I wanted one when I one day had my own babies. They can be expensive, so I was thrilled when I found this one and it was EXACTLY what I'd been looking for and in GREAT condition!
And it has these great pockets on the side!
Love it!
No comments:
Post a Comment