It is 8:45am and I am so blessed to still be laying in bed. I have been extremely nauseous, which I am counting as a huge blessing an indication this precious Bruffey Baby #2 (or Baby B) is still growing. My sweet son is having breakfast with his Granny and just "talking" up a storm! I love to hear his voice! My Granny is here for a while longer, helping take care of my son so I still have snuggle times and play time with him without having to lift him up and down. I do not know how we would be getting through the days without her here!
Today at 2pm, I go to another O/B appointment. My ultrasound is at 2pm and then immediately after I will see my doctor. I am hopeful and yet, deep within my heart is a wondering. I'll be alone at the appointment, as my husband will be working and Jacob will have the afternoon with his Granny.
I trust my God and His plan, His goodness, and His peace. I want this baby to live and be a part of our lives for a long time!! But I pray to trust whatever I learn today. I have a peace that carries me and I know many are praying for this baby and my precious little family of four.
Elizabeth
~ Mama of 2 ~
No comments:
Post a Comment