We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Random Day with Daddy!

Josh was off today! We had a great day with Daddy home! It turned into something of an adventure with me, Josh, and Granny spending a great deal of time on a "scavenger hunt" looking for my keys! We looked EVERYWHERE, moved furniture, etc.... I remember letting Jacob play with them, but KNEW I'd had him put them back in my purse... apparently, at some point, he got. them. back. out.... see below...

We found this hat and Jacob's shoes in the van when looking for my keys (another story..) so I put the hat on Jacob - he looked so cute! And, he has started this thing that when he finds a shoe, SOMEONE needs to put it on! So when he found his shoes, he wanted them ON. So he walked around like this for a while - such the classy dresser, lol!

Tried to get a better picture, but he was more interested in crawling down!

Josh was looking under the bed for my keys, and Jacob started walking over him - Josh thought fast and helped avoid a total face plant!

Daddy teaching Jacob how to wash his hands!

My guys!! 

I love my boys!
(Pardon the dirty mirror)

We DID eventually find my keys... drum rolllll...




A certain 15 month old had put them in the trash! After looking EVERYWHERE, my AMAZING husband searched through our trash and found my keys under lots of coffee grounds, banana peels, etc. SO nasty! But I was able to clean them up and just threw away the lipgloss that was attached... I couldn't imagine ever using it again. SO glad we don't have to rekey our house! But we may be investing in a trashcan with a locking lid!

I love my little family and our adventures together!

~ Mama Bruffey

1 comment:

  1. Haha..love the key story!!! Glad you found them!! Jacob is so cute with his shoes on...definitely style'in:)

    ReplyDelete