We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Post #3: My Niece in Texas!

This Christmas, my beautiful niece, Emma, decided she would spend Christmas with Jacob, me and her Uncle Josh here in Texas! She flew in and Jacob and I were there to greet her and have had an amazing holiday celebration so far, and it's only the 22nd! We spent a day in Fort Worth, then made the trip to my parents' house in Houston. I love watching Jacob and Emma play! He loves her and learns from her - there's just something about kids playing with other kids! My heart gets fuller and fuller the longer I'm a mother - so hard to explain, but I just love this little boy! And I love him having time with his family! He's enjoying Grandmother and Granddaddy and his first taste of a chocolate chip Christmas cookie! 

As I type, Jacob is asleep and Emma and I are enjoying "Santa Claus 3" - such a great movie! And a time with my niece I'll always remember!

Arrived at the airport Tuesday night!

Brought a special present for Jacob!

The toy parts that go with his play mat he inherited from his cousins.

Watching the toys spin!

Resting while Jacob naps - she and he keep busy!

Playing after naptime!

Fascinated by Emma blowing bubbles!

We love bubbles!

In Houston - lunch time!

More bubbles! Pajama day in Houston.

Granddaddy and his little buddy!

Cousins are so great!

Snack time - my little Mama bird and her baby ;-)

Sweet Emma!

A PRECIOUS moment - a Jacob snuggle for Emma!

SIGH... I love watching these 2!

OK, I'm ready...

WEEEE! (but don't let go)

A vintage gum drop tree Mother gave Daddy for Christmas

Jacob in his early Christmas present from Grandmother and Granddaddy - watching the snowman and snow dog that sing and shake... he LOVES them!

Christmas tree for Jacob from Grandmother - she is SO creative!

Emma and I made DELICIOUS sprinkle chocolate chip cookies! (with dough help from Grandmother)

My favorite Christmas decorations in Mama's house! ;)

A spaghetti and turkey meatball smile at dinner.

After Jacob is asleep, Emma and I rest and watch a movie... and my parents' dogs are in Heaven!

It is only December 22nd and we have had an incredible holiday already!

No comments:

Post a Comment