What a great first Valentine's Day weekend! Mama says I'm her favorite little Valentine (and Daddy's her favorite FIRST and ALWAYS Valentine!). My grandmother and granddaddy came to visit this weekend! I hadn't seen them since just before I was 2 months old and now I'm one week past being 3 months old! They were amazed by how much I've grown and changed! Here's some pictures of our amazing weekend!
"Good morning Granddaddy!"
(who also goes by Big Daddy!)
"I'm not so sure about this..."
(Jacob has the BEST boo-boo face - MELTS my heart!)
I AM the Mama!!
(This robe was my grandmother's, then my mother's, and now has been passed on to me!)
Hey Big Daddy!
Taking my prevacid!
A Happy Boy! I love my family!
Grandmother gives the best kisses!
(Can you believe how BIG I'm getting!)
Talking to my grandmother
She's SO funny!
I'm a stud!
(Mama's little gentleman)
Hello world!
(pardon the boogie nose)
Mama thinks I'm the most BEAUTIFUL, CUTE, PRECIOUS boy EVER!
I just love my family and kicking my legs and having a full tummy and hugs from my Mom and Dad!
Happy Valentine's Day!
~ Jacob
No comments:
Post a Comment