February 5, 2011
I cannot believe have reached this milestone already! After Jacob was born, so many people told us that things would "click" at 3 months - eating, sleeping, etc. We'll see! But it has been an amazing 3 months! We see his little personality emerging more and more! I tried a photoshoot this morning because, for the first time in his life, he woke up (I had laid him in his bassinet) cooing and happily talking to himself!! (usually, he wakes up crying). So, I thought it would be a great time for some creative photos. This did not prove true, but I got a FEW that aren't toooo bad... not sure of any that I'd frame, sigh, but I'm still learning as he is! :-) We love you our little JPB!! We cannot wait to continue this journey with you and see what the next month holds! You are SO big! The biggest boy in this house! and SO strong! Mama and Daddy are SO SO proud of you, our beloved boy!
A beautiful boy!
Such a precious face!
Sitting SO strong!
Hey buddy!
Our little man!
"Howdy folks!"
Growing TOO fast!
Definitely catching up to his JP doll!
"Whoa! I'm wearing jeans for the first time!"
Sweet feet...
I LOVE white baby socks - and they look awesome on my boy wearing denim!
What a hand!
"Hey, Mama!"
"OK, the apple is cute, but I'm about DONE!"
"Ummm....Mama, I'm TIRED of pictures! I need a nap!"
"Whew! That was exhausting!"
I love you, buddy!! My little sweet pumpkin pie!
~ A proud Mama
No comments:
Post a Comment