February 6, 2011
DFW (Arlington) is hosting the SuperBowl XLV - amidst great ice and snow! In honor of this day, our son had a SUPER blowout diaper! I guess the outfit I put him in this morning was too "girly" and he had to fix that ;-) We decided today was a good day to start using Jacob's Bumpo seat - success! He has such great head/trunk control - he sat great! While in said Bumpo, he began working on a stinky... and it was then that the SUPER blowout happened. Some pictures of our guy!
Sitting Tall!
Look Mom - I'm growing fast!
Hmmm... I'm a cool dude!
I love that toy!
Working on a stinky...
A big one!
Ummm...Momma, Daddy - a little help!
We need to talk about changing this diaper!
He was wearing footed pants - so this was the result! Baby poo all over his feet, legs, clothes, etc!
So, immediate laundry needed!
A better Superbowl outfit, huh buddy?
"Yeah, Mama - this is the best!"
We love you buddy! You keep our days interesting!
I love the big smile in the last picture. I can't believe he is already so big. He is so cute and I can tell he is well loved! Babies are so much fun. I am just loving being a grandma!
ReplyDelete