February 16, 2011
Jacob Laughs!
Well... Jacob really LAUGHED today!! He's laughed before... (His first little laugh was at his granddaddy when he laughed back when Jacob was just about 2 weeks old! Surprised us all - seems my daddy's belly laugh cracked Jacob up!) But not loooong and over and over again like this - I had just gotten home and went "on duty" while Josh got ready for work and propped him on pillows in our bed while I changed clothes...and talked to him and sang as I usually do (I'm becoming queen of making up songs about everything!!) - and when I'd talk directly to him with eye contact he cracked up!! I kept talking and he kept laughing... Josh and I were just loving it! He's got the best baby laugh!
What a doll!
Here's a picture of what his face looked like, although the picture is from 2/6/11.
There is nothing sweeter than a baby's laughter.
ReplyDelete