April 18, 2012
Today was a creative day at the Bruffey home. After I got home from work (I've been doing some more freelance interpreting), I decided we needed some COLOR! I had seen this great post about painting for little ones that is MESS FREE on this blog, and decided I would try it with Jacob.
The Supplies!
We decided to use three of our tempura paint colors...
Then I slipped the paper into a gallon-sized plastic bag and sealed it.
And then Jacob could "paint"!! Exploring textures and colors!
He thought it was fun :-)
He tried folding the bag up, lol!
But mostly he liked playing with the large bottles of paint!
The finished product! My little artist!
Then, Daddy had to go to work... so Jacob gave him a "snuggle".
And a kiss for the road!
I love my boys and our days together!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife of one, Mother of two


What a neat idea! You should pinterest it so I can pin it and remember to do it with Elijah! :) Super cool!
ReplyDelete