We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Friday, August 5, 2011

Jacob is 9 months old!

August 5th marked our 5 year wedding anniversary and Jacob turned 9 months old! Josh and I love taking his monthly photoshoots together when time allows. My mother noticed that he was about the size to wear the clothes of his JP doll, so I took that idea and decided to switch their clothes for a fun photoshoot! Happy 9 months my beloved boy!! We SO enjoy watching you learn and laugh - when you smile so completely my heart just soars! You have the BEST laugh! I love how you click your tongue, blowing raspberries, pursing your lips, giving kisses, and giggling when you get excited. You crawl SO fast and are cruising all around your table and daddy's side table! You keep me on my toes as I watch you figure out this world. You are fascinating and SO smart! I know each month will just move faster and faster and my heart smiles as you grow and aches that you not grow too fast. 

We put the JP doll in the chair as usual, then sat Jacob down and this is the first time he has really interacted with the doll :-)

"Hey! Who are you?"

"Hey Mr. Can you HEAR ME??"

"OK, I'll give you the scoop about this place..." ;-)

"This guy is fun!"

"You keep my secrets and no one gets hurt..."

"I said CAN YOU HEAR ME!"

"You sit back. I'll take care of this..."

"So, Mom. Dad. It's the funniest thing that happened..."

"And we made just a LITTLE bit of a mess..."

"WHOA! Give me back my clothes mister!"

"Now WHY do I have to wear this long sleeved, pants outfit in AUGUST?!"

"OK, I'll smile a few times"

"Daddy, you're hysterical!"

"CHEEEEESE!"

"Awwww, Mom"

Just enjoying life!

He is SO adorable!!!

Jacob in his JP doll outfit with JP doll's stuffed monkey and blanket.

Such a beautiful boy!


He is flaring his nostrils JUST LIKE his Mama!

"How'd he get back in my pictures?"

I love how they are looking in the same direction!

Sweet boy and his JP doll.


We gave him these organic puffs to keep his attention and he ran out - so decided to chew on the money!


Our little blue eyes!

Just the cutest boy on the block!

My thoughtful little man.

Such a sweet face!

Even the doll shoes fit Jacob!

When we were changing their clothes, we saw that the JP doll has JESUS in his heart! So precious! Mrs. Alaina is so creative!

We love this JP doll.

And we LOVE our JPB!!

Jacob Parish Bruffey - you make us smile and we are proud of the boy you are! Being your parents is a journey of joy!

1 comment:

  1. What a great post and I love all the pictures! You are such a good mom!

    ReplyDelete