We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Jacob goes to the dentist!

Since our precious boy now has 7 teeth (4 on top, 3 on bottom) and swollen gums with more teeth trying to break through all the time, I decided it was time for his first dental visit. I researched on line and found the practice of pediatric dentist, Dr. Preece (http://drpreece.com/)! We made an appointment and Jacob was seen this morning at 8am! Dr. Austin Church was the dentist for this appointment and he was great with Jacob. He answered our questions and showed us how to brush Jacob's teeth. Jacob loved the dentist's office waiting room, but was not a fan of being laid down in Mama's lap to have his teeth brushed! It put my mind at ease to know how to best start Jacob out on the road to good dental health. We go back in 6 months!

What a cool toy!

I LOVE THIS PLACE!!

Why are we here again?

Hey Dad - did you see that?

Wow! This is fun!

Mama - who is that guy?

Hmmm... taking it all in.
(Pardon my appearance - late night + early morning = not very dressed up mama)

Jacob getting his teeth cleaned by Dr. Church

You can see his red face and little eyes - NOT loving this. :(

But a mama snuggle made it all better!

Taking in Dr. Church again - not yet sure.

Hiding!

A present? Well, maybe this guy isn't so bad afterall.

His smile that shows in his eyes! All better!

At home, wondering "Now what do I do with this again?"

OH! This feels good!

Starting out on the road to good dental health!

I love you my little man and want the very best for you always!

~ Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment