June 24, 2011
Jacob is SO curious about his world and I love to see it! A friend of mine (who has one son and a 2nd due this year) said "little boys are like little explorers" and I think this is SO true! So, I've dubbed my precious boy my little "Magellan"! Here are some of his latest adventures:
1. Magellan learns about trains: This is a train that belonged to Markus, the son of Jacob's Tante Maren. I set it up for him while he was napping so he could start playing with something new with various parts and colors.
I can hold these blocks!
Hmmm... figuring it out
Yay! These are fun!
Thanks Tante Maren!
2. Magellan discovers the pantry... and Daddy's snacks for work. I was making his baby food and so he was playing with some toys, until he noticed the open pantry!
What? I'm, ummm, just doing some quality control! ;-)
I need one for EACH hand!
This shakes!!
I wonder what that stuff on the inside is like??
3. Magellan explores Mama's tupperware! I distracted my guy by closing the pantry and getting out my tupperware...I've now rearranged my tupperware cabinet so the basket is no longer part of the equation so he can open/close, open/close the door and get out tupperware.
I LOVE YOU and love watching you explore and learn my little Magellan!!
~ Mommy
He is so cute! And getting so big! Cannot believe how fast he has grown!
ReplyDelete