June 12, 2011
What an incredible day! It started out with me exhausted and not feeling great... but after resting some, the 3 of us had this awesome family day!
Jacob took 2 naps (the first was 1 hr, 25 min; the second was about 25 min...)!
Jacob went swimming in his fun pool and Daddy got to be there!
Jacob played in the dogs water bowl (kind of looks like a little pool, right?)!
Jacob was especially snuggly today :-)
Jacob was sitting and playing like a champ - his sitting has taken off for the past 5 or so days from "tripoding" to fully sitting and playing on his own.
Jacob PULLED UP TO STANDING on his own for the first time not holding our hands or near us in anyway!
Good thing I keep the camera close by!!
It is such a great journey for our family of 3 - the ups, downs, laughs, giggles, even tears... I love my boys... my men. Thank you Lord for this precious family!
#1: Dog "pool"
Mom - is this a little pool??
SPLASH! It sure splashes like a pool!
#2: Daddy snuggle time
After Jacob's 2nd mini-nap, he really was still sleepy but wouldn't go back down, so Daddy got some sweet snuggles that is rare from our busy, curious boy!
Sweet hugs!
#3: Swimming with Daddy home!
Daddy and Jacob (and Kylee ;-) )
Hey Dad - Mom didn't rub in all this sunscreen!
My amazing boy
Cool toys for the pool!
Love the shadow and sunlight contrast :)
What a precious little foot
#4: Major Milestone!
1:30pm: I was amazed as I watch him sit and kneel so strongly while playing. About 5 days ago when in his pool I noticed how he had really improved with sitting - no longer tripoding and sitting up straight! Well, today I sat there watching how strong he was and how he even was kneeling! This is the first time he, on his own, started playing with the top part of the Busy Zoo (I had held his hands and shown him before and "helped" him play, but never on his own)
still 1:30pm playing...
1:30pm - just so adorable! I thought this was a great milestone, until...
6pm - a little playtime before bath and bed - all the sudden as I was watching, he grabbed the metal bars on top and pulled straight up!! I hollered for Josh and grabbed the camera just in time!
Perfect picture! YAY Jacob! We are as proud of you as you are of yourself!
It is 7:03pm now and he has been asleep about 15 minutes (in bed about 20 to 25 min). What a great day!! I love my guys and am blessed by this life, one moment at a time. And THIS was an AWESOME day of moments!
~ Mama
I loved all the pictures and reading all of this! So amazing! I swear he is WAY ahead of the game on his milestones! It is precious to see. And that pool is super cute!
ReplyDelete