12.5.2010
Jacob is one month old! How the time has flown! Today, his one month birthday, he and Mommy and Daddy went and bought our first family Christmas tree, got some Sonic for lunch (sans dairy for Mama!) and had a photoshoot! Jacob let us take a few pictures, so hopefully you can see how he's grown! I am using the Jacob doll (that we call JP) from my boss Alaina (that DOES look a lot like how Jacob does - good guess Alaina!) and a cute chair from my work (thanks DAC!) to show size. I plan to take photos of him every month with the chair and doll to show how he grows!
Jacob (in an outfit from his Annie - his great aunt), his yellow chair, and his JP doll from Mommy's boss.
One Month Old!
I'm ADORABLE!
How cute am I?!?!
Not happy in this one... come on Mom, pick me up!
Snuggling with my Daddy
I think I'll cry if Mom takes ONE MORE picture...
Well, maybe not... I'm such a cutie!
Bleh, Mom - MORE PICTURES?!
Chillin' in my hoodie!
AND my first time to wear shoes! My sneakers :-)
Mom can't believe it! These were TOO BIG when I came home from the hospital one month ago, now they fit!
Me in my hoodie and sneakers - awesome!
Ummm... Mom, a little help here?!?
A proud Mama and her boy
I love you Jacob Parish Bruffey!
Mom and Son in our gray sweatshirts!
Snuggled up with Mama
Daddy and his boy!
DAD!!! This hat STINKS!
But I LOVE YOU DADDY!
One month old - growing toooo fast!
We love you, our precious Jacob Parish Bruffey! Here's to a million more months for our family!
He's so cute Elizabeth and changing so fast!!! I love all the pictures:)). Hope you are doing well!!
ReplyDelete