I put Jacob's coming home from the hospital outfit on him today - and it almost didn't fit!
Jacob on 11.6.2010
Here he is in the hospital on the day after he was born - this is his coming home outfit - it was so big on him then!
Also taken on 11.14.10 with my Dad - Jacob and his granddaddy - you can see the outfit is loose on our little guy!
Taken on 11.14.10 when my side of our family was visiting and we did a family photoshoot - he is just 9 days old and the outfit was still so loose on him!
Also taken on 11.14.10 with my Dad - Jacob and his granddaddy - you can see the outfit is loose on our little guy!
Here he is today, 12.9.2010, one day before his 5 week birthday, in the same outfit - it was almost too tight when I put it on him!
My little one is growing so fast!
I love you my little man!
~ Mommy
No comments:
Post a Comment