Our bags are packed, my laundry is even done... and I cannot wait to meet our son!! I am blessed to have my mother here! She arrived Thursday and will be here until our little one makes his appearance and then after to assist as we make that initial adjustment to parenthood. She has helped with laundry, cooking, and just helping me get off these swollen feet! In fact, today we went and got our feet attended to - one of my favorite things to do! As I wait to meet this precious one who I've fallen in love with though I've never even met him, having mother here is so nice! She brought home renovation books for us to go through as Josh and I dream about home ownership, which has been a nice distraction. Only our God knows when little Jacob will join us, so we dream, pray, and eagerly await his arrival.
Even at 9 months pregnant, I love to "put my best foot forward"!!
It's nice to feel pretty, even when you're BIG pregnant!

No comments:
Post a Comment