October 23, 2010
This is the due date our sonograms showed when we were at 11 weeks and had some complications. Our original due date that we had calculated with our midwife was October 30, 2010 just prior to the sonograms. So, as of now, only God knows the true DUE date of this child. But from early on, 10/23/2010 was THE date... hard to believe it is here. As this day begins I wonder - when will he arrive. What will he look like. I cannot wait to hold and love this little boy... to experience parenthood together with Josh as we seek God and together work to raise this son we've been blessed with. I am so greatful to Libby Bonjour, our assistant pastor's wife, for her sharing of her talent with photography and capturing the moments below as we journey near the end of pregnancy and prepare to transition to parenthood.
Jacob: we love you and cannot wait to hold you so soon in our arms!
Our Precious Jacob!
An excited Dad and Mom - and a Couple in Love!
A Slideshow of the rest of our third trimester photoshoot pictures:


I can't wait! :D
ReplyDeleteElizabeth, I have thought about you several times this week, wondering if today was the day:). I am so excited for you and Josh!! Please email/text/post...something as soon as you can after delivery:))). love you!
ReplyDelete