The WONDERFUL ladies (and Carlos :-) ) I work with in Deaf Action Center's Fort Worth office hosted a shower for Jacob and me (and Josh) today - a diaper pounding! Such a GREAT concept! We got a ton of good diapers - different brands and sizes so we'll be able to see what works best for our little guy. Also, my manager, Alaina Webb, made this amazing doll - a little "JP" as I want to call him - and this awesome door hanger that I've already hung on Jacob's nursery door! THANK YOU Alaina, Suzette, Norma, Tonia, Carlos, and Tracy!! And Christa - so glad you came too :-)

Incredible gifts! Alaina made the doll (little JP) and the wall hanger! Love it!
Great co-workers! (Alaina, Tonya, me, Suzette, Norma)
What great food these ladies brought!
mmmmmmmmm!
WINGS! Thanks Suzette!
Brownies!!!
Norma - these were DELICIOUS!
Carlos and Norma getting our lunch all ready!
Decorations were awesome - love this centerpiece!
AWESOME balloons - thanks Alaina! I'm amazed they fit in your Prius! :-)
Precious table confetti
Such nice gifts!
The wall hanger up close :-)
The doll from Alaina :-)
The gift from Carlos - he wanted to make sure I knew it wasn't a heart alarm clock!
Cute toy that will be perfect on Jacob's carseat!
Admiring the doll from Alaina!
What a great bag!
Parent's Choice - thank you Tonia!
Pampers! Thanks Alaina!
Huggies - yay Suzette!
More Huggies - thanks Norma!
Christa and Tonia!
Alaina and me :-)
Havin' fun - Tonia, Suzette, and Tracy
Tonia, Suzette and me
Norma and me
Tracy and me
Alaina and Christa
The ladies helped me load my car - thank you!
I had to decorate and put things away when I got home! Here's the wall hanger on Jacob's nursery door!
Little JP in the glider! (and my new nursing cover from our cousin Amanda)
How cute is this little guy!
Had to hang this in the nursery!
The toy from Carlos all ready for the carseat!
So many diapers! These are sizes Newborn and 1!
And here are sizes 2 and 3!
Thank you DAC!!!!!!!







What an AWESOME shower!!! And I loved the pictures. They made me smile! And the door hanger...made me think Jacob has his first mum! :-)
ReplyDelete