After our incredible shower, we got more put away and up in the nursery and now just cannot wait to welcome our little guy. We have just about all we can think of that we need and are so blessed!
Bedding and matching decor
Love this bedding set!
Josh did amazing with the curtains!
And I love the wall hangings and mobile!
The dresser with its decor
Above the dresser is a string with clothes pins - we'll hang family pictures so we can start teaching Jacob about his awesome family! (I got this idea from my best friend, Maren)
Diaper Genie! (here's hoping it does its job!)
Matching light switch plate!
Matching rug - SO cute!
The other side of the nursery - so many great things from my Mother, from Josh, and friends! And how about that rocking/nursing corner! I just need a floor lamp and I'm all set!
My little corner!
This is a scrapbook calendar to keep up with Jacob's first year of life - how I'll journal and write memories on this! Thank you Lisa!!
Stickers that go with the calendar! Love it!
Jacob's closet - all his clothes washed, hung and ready for him! (and sorted by size - see the blue dividers!)
A shelf with lots of decor and baby things
This football is from the shower - all the guests signed it - I love this!
We just cannot wait to have you here Jacob! You are an answer to prayer and our first little blessing! We already love you so much and cannot wait to welcome you into this world!
Love,
Your Mommy and Daddy
No comments:
Post a Comment