Elijah Latheal Parish
This is the amazing name of the precious baby boy that my brother and sister-in-law are expecting late Spring 2012!! The baby is due in early May, but his mama is hoping for a late April arrival :-) This past weekend, on 11/19/11, I got to be part of Team Ultrasound and be there when they learned that they are having a boy! Here are some picture of the great day. I can't wait to be an aunt again and for Jacob to have a boy cousin close to his age! Jacob, his older cousin Lathan Parish (born 6.4.2010) and now Elijah Parish will have SUCH fun growing up together!! I so excited for my brother and his wife as they have waited long to have this little one and the journey of having a baby is now theirs.

The proud parents

It’s a boy!

Team Ultrasound!

Balloons for people to try and guess – boy or girl?!
Cool jelly beans
The boy/girl plasticware

Sharing the big news!

The proud Granddaddy!

Uncle Chip and my beloved Jacob – Jacob had a blast! I can’t wait to see little Jacob and little Elijah running around together!

Bonnie Parish – Elijah’s big sister!

Elijah’s big brother, Wrigley Parish!

Jacob wants to play with his cousins, Bonnie and Wrigley, outside SO badly!

…and Wrigley was thrilled to play with his cousin, Jacob! Here’s Jacob getting a bath…ahem, I mean a kiss… from Wrigley!

Jacob with Angela’s mother’s dog, Cinnamon. He got SO excited when he saw this dog… she’s closer in size to our dogs (and he LOVES our dogs)… I don’t think he recognized Bonnie and Wrigley as “dogs” since he is used to little dogs… he was intrigued by them and I think he’ll eventually adore bigger dogs, but he was all about Cinnamon!
No comments:
Post a Comment