I LOVE these Isotoner slippers and JCPenny puts them on sale 50% off once a year after Thanksgiving – so I bought 2 pair this year since I wear them constantly. My sister’s mother-in-law buys a pair once a year when they are on sale and I love this idea!
I opened a pair and put them on immediately and my feet said, “AAAAH! THANK YOU, MAMA!”
My annual purchase of a new planner for the coming year. It is something of a ritual for my organizing-self!
Josh and I each got a new pair of jeans and I found Jacob’s Christmas outfit! I tried the jeans on and they fit – VERY excited since I ordered them online! I can’t wait to try Jacob’s new cords and sweater vest for Christmas on him!
Just makes a Mama’s heart smile!
Josh and I have never had a full bedding set and I found this BEAUTIFUL set for sale at K-Mart! We can’t spend a lot on our home, but I would love a bedroom that feels cozier and like a haven. I was VERY excited to find this set – it is BEAUTIFUL and VERY “me”! Now we just need a coordinating lamp, some pillows for the shams, and a curtain rod for the coordinating valence I ordered. We also would like a night stand for Josh (he is using a tv tray), but this bedding is a HUGE step towards a bedroom that feels put together!
YAY! Now, a headboard would help, and the pillows for the 2nd set of shams, but this is going to be great!
AAAAAH! Cozy, right? :-) Happy Homemaker!
The brown shams that are laid out flat are the ones I need shams for and that green lamp won’t do for long! :-) I’m just a LITTLE excited!
No comments:
Post a Comment