One of the things I've enjoyed as a new, first time mother is finding creative ways to manage my home and care for my son. My best friend, Maren, gave me the recipe she used for making her own wipes. I remember when her son was an infant how I so admired that she did this and love being able to do this to take care of my precious Jacob. I finally found time to film the process of making these wipes. Please pardon some of the "englishisms" in my non-native American Sign Language.
We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!
Psalm 24: 4 - 5
Sunday, November 27, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say I thought this video was GREAT! I found your profile via Emily B. (our daughters attend school together) & I really loved your signed video of this. I hope you don't mind my "snooping around" because I really love your blog! I hope you'll continue to post ideas like this. Although my children are 6 & 3 1/2 (out of diapers), I really appreciated the motivation you gave me in trying to apply the same concept to cleaning wipes, etc. (not to mention sharing this awesome idea with some friends of mine who have babies). I am trying to be more natural/environmental friendly while at the same time not taking too much $ or time. You just sparked a thought in my head to Google for cleaning wipes using this same concept... although I'm not too hopeful I'll find an amazing ASL interpreted video on that! Keep up the great work :)