A local farm - Homestead Farms in Keller, TX
The farm store
I just love this white milk jug - had to take a picture
PUMPKINS!
Daddy and his boy on the farm
Looking at the chickens
We saw some goats!
And some adorable kids (baby goats that will be used for goats milk when they are grown)
We saw HUGE pigs enjoying their day in the yucky mud!
And we saw the CUTEST little goat near the chickens!
I loved seeing Jacob enjoy the outdoors!
My growing boy even stood on this cute bridge!
Jacob in the pumpkin patch!
Noticing the cool things in the pumpkin patch area
Taking it all in (and soothing sore gums)
Telling a great story!
So, Mama, you call this a ‘pumpkin’ too?
This feels neat!
My beautiful boy!
Intrigued by the hay!
This feels cool Mama!
Here, Mama, you feel!
What a great new experience!
See, Jacob, this is a smaller pumpkin.
I just love this boy!
Mama and Jacob enjoying our family day!
A sweet snuggle
We love our hayride! This was a first for Jacob AND Josh!
Our great hayride driver
Jacob was mesmerized as we rode around the farm on the hayride!
My boys having a great day!
Jacob was fascinated by the hay
I snapped this family picture – Jacob was more interested in my teeth! LOL!
I gave Jacob my glasses hoping to distract him and get a good picture… but he knows where sunglasses go – on Mommy’s head of course!
This one I just got me and Josh and a littttle bit of Jacob. But at least I’m looking at the camera! ;-)
Daddy and Jacob in front of this great, old tractor!
We gave Jacob a snack and he fed some to his Daddy! He did this for the first time at dinner a couple nights ago. I had some pieces of peach on his tray and he was feeding himself. Then, I leaned in to say something or kiss his head or something, and he held a piece out, smiling so big, to my mouth! So I ate it and said “mmmm! Yum yum yum!” and it cracked him up. So, he’s been doing this from time to time. SO CUTE!
I loved this great fall décor in front of the farm store, so I decided to use it as a photoshoot backdrop!
Jacob inspecting the pumpkins in front of the store
I LOVE this picture! Enjoying his day!
So, how I got pictures in front of the store were by placing some of Jacob’s snacks on one of the pumpkins so he could pick them up one or two at a time and I could snap pictures as he stood there. Genius!
Enjoying his snacks while Mommy gets some good pictures!
We bought our family pumpkin at the farm today. I can’t wait to carve it, bake pumpkin seeds, and use the pumpkin for cooking!
And we got these 3 mini pumpkins – for our family of 3!
And I finally got the local honey I’ve been wanting to buy!!
Support Local! (especially honey – yum!!)
No comments:
Post a Comment