We started blogging our life as best friends, husband and wife, in 2006 shortly after we got married. Once we had children, I created a new blog for our growing family. This is our blog sharing the story of our life: beginning with our first pregnancy and our journey as parents to our beloved firstborn, BB1, who arrived in our world perfectly on 11.5.2010 and his precious sister, BB2, born on 10.6.2012, our sweet third baby, BB3, born 2.3.2015, our 3rd vivacious daughter, BB6, born on 5.1.2018 and our 2nd living son and final Bruffey Baby, BB8, born 6.23.2021. We also love our 3 greatly missed babies in Heaven, BB4 (born in Heaven at 5 weeks 5 days on 10.8.2016) BB5 (born still at 16 weeks on 2.5.2017), and BB7 (born in Heaven at 7 weeks 3 days on 10.23.2019). I will share my stories of our family, of being a wife, a mother, a home manager, a friend, a woman, a Hope Mom, and a person pursuing hope in Christ through life and death, joy and pain. Welcome to our journey!

"Show me the path where I should walk, O LORD; point out the right road for me to follow. Lead me by your truth and teach me, for you are the God who saves me. All day long I put my hope in you."
Psalm 24: 4 - 5

Sunday, April 3, 2011

A Busy Life!

Wow - it has been a while since I posted some Jacob pictures - we've had a busssssy few weeks! Here's some pictures of Jacob's incredible life!

March 19, 2011

Daddy didn't have to work this Saturday so we had a WHOLE day together as a family! We took our boy to a park and had such a great time!







March 25 - 28, 2011

THIS was an incredible weekend! Jacob got to meet his Uncle Scott and see his Aunt Beryl and cousin Emma again! They flew all the way from Nashville to visit for the weekend! We had SUCH an amazing weekend and Jacob LOVED his family! Aunt Beryl and Uncle Scott took the night and early morning shifts caring for their nephew which allowed Mommy and Daddy to get some much loved sleep! And Emma was INCREDIBLE with her cousin - feeding him, pushing him in his stroller, and playing with him. OH he had SO much fun and we MISS our family now that they are home!


Uncle Scott, Aunt Beryl, Emma, & Jacob

Jacob loves his Uncle Scott and Aunt Beryl


Emma is the most incredible cousin! We had SO much fun!

Emma was a great little Mama - he even did those early feedings!

Jacob tried his first solid (avocado)!

Once we put the avocado in his teething feeder, he couldn't get enough!

Emma brought Jacob some Mickey ears - SO adorable!

Jacob loves his ears! AND his cousin Emma!

Jacob had some precious moments with his awesome Uncle Scott!

Emma and Jacob had a great time at Southlake's town center!

Aunt Beryl and Jacob just love each other!

What an awesome aunt!

Uncle Scott cracked Jacob up!

And Jacob enjoyed his bath time with Daddy and his visiting family!

A snuggly, clean boy!

Laughing with Uncle Scott

THANK YOU for visiting - I LOVE YOU UNCLE SCOTT, AUNT BERYL, AND EMMA! I can't wait to see you again!

March 31, 2011

My friend, Lindsey Goins, came into town for a Christian conference called Passion - and we got to meet her downtown for dinner. A wild, late night for Mommy and Jacob since we are usually in bed by 6:30pm!

Meeting Ms. Lindsey

A Snuggle Boy!

April 2, 1011

Mommy and Daddy went on a date night! I got to go play at S. S. Noah. For more on the great night for my Mama and Daddy, click HERE to read all about it! I sure am glad my Mama and Daddy love each other enough to take time together!


"Hey Dad, read my shirt!"

The Bruffey family

April 3, 2011

Mama calls me her "Baylor baby" today! I got to wear my first t-shirt and shorts to church today! Then, after church, I enjoyed time with Mommy and Daddy! They don't want me to watch television, but sometimes I try REALLY hard to see the TV if it's on, haha!


Baylor Boy!

Mama's happy Baylor baby!

The incredible bendable Jacob!

Daddy and puppy time!

Wow, I've had a busy month! I'll be 5 months old in 2 days and Mama and Daddy just can't believe how fast the time is going! This past month I've gotten TWO teeth, learned to roll over, and started moving just a LITTLE when I'm on my tummy! I'm SO strong and many people think I might crawl by 6 months. Mama is proud of me but not sure she's ready for me to be mobile just yet! We'll see what God has planned for me - Mama knows it is an incredible plan! They still want me to sleep a little more consistently, but we're working on that! And they think I'm the cutest, most adorable boy ever! Thanks for checking in on me!

Love,
Jacob

1 comment:

  1. Of course I love any outfit that has Baylor on it...lol! The Mommy needs a date night shirt is really cute too! I can't believe he is almost 5 months old?!?! Where has the time gone?:))
    Glad Jacob is doing well!!

    ReplyDelete