I'm so excited about this new path that I've been lead down as a part of the healthy/holisitic living journey I've been on the past decade. I've been cleaning up my skincare and beauty products (along with the products we use for cleaning!). My dear friend, Thara Reinitiz, who grew up in a more holistic household, has been a WEALTH of knowledge! For thorough, up to date information on clean skincare and beauty, check out her blog at:
Some products I'm loving right now:
2. Moisturizer: Honest Beauty Hydrogel Cream - this is light but effective and a perfect day time moisturizer
3. DIY Toner: Apple Cider Vinegar (Bragg brand) - After my youngest was born and my hormones started figuring themselves out when she was near 1, I started having acne again like I hadn't for years... I was so tempted to go grab something OTC that would have been toxic and more damaging to my skin. An online search in desperation one night lead me to using ACV as a toner! It is such an affordable and fermented skin treatment. Unless I'm having some breakout issues, I use it at night after I wash my makeup off.
4. Spot Treatment for Acne: DoTerra HD Clear - My sister-in-law gifted this to me a few years ago and I have found it very effective as a spot treatment if I have a problem spot!
5. Eye Cream! - 100% Pure Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream - I am SO excited about this! I've only been using it a few days, so can't talk much about results yet, but there is great info on its potential benefit
For more information on everything from makeup to skincare to cleaning products that are cleaner and less toxic, check out Thara at Proverbs 31 in Progress! She has helped lead me to several of the products above!







No comments:
Post a Comment