We are 19 weeks!! I am in awe as I look back over this journey. While there are still "bumps" in the road towards my heart's desire as far as birth, so far our BB2 is healthy with a strong heartbeat and we are just amazed, grateful to our God, and finding it all surreal after the rocky beginning to this little life!
BB2 is about the size of a 6" mango, though my belly suggests he/she might be a bit bigger, haha! It is, as my dear friend calls it, my "wise and experienced" belly!
Mama and BB2 - in love!
Taking the pictures of myself ;-) In this one you can see my back so my bump is not quite as accentuated.. and you can see how proud a Mama I am!
What I love about photo-chronicling this pregnancy is my little Jacob running around in the background saying/signing "Mama!" as I try to balance the camera and get a good picture running from our microwave cart across the room! BB2 will have to be quick to keep up with big brother!
I love you my little "mango" baby!
~ Mama Bruffey
Wife to one, Mother of 2


I can't believe are already 19 weeks!! IT seems like time is flying!! I am so excited for you and anxious to know if it's a boy or a girl:) My vote is girl! You are glowing:)) Love you girl!
ReplyDeleteI know!! It is hard to believe in a few days we'll be half way through this pregnancy (well - depending on when God decides it's time for this baby to live on the outside ;-) )... it was such a rocky start, it has just flown. We are REALLY curious about boy/girl, too! We both think boy - but maybe that's because I can SO see Jacob with a brother and all we know thus far is boy... we'll see! Love you!
ReplyDelete