Sunday January 16, 2011
We finally were ready to take Jacob to our church, New Life Deaf Fellowship! I still keep him with me for a while since he eats frequently. I think around 3 months old I'll start putting him in the nursery, but for now I love our family of 3 worshipping together!
On the way to NLDF!
A cute boy!
Ready to worship!
Just love this face!
Fell asleep - a great nap so he had energy for church!
I couldn't resist! I took this picture on my blackberry of Jacob and his daddy during the service!
Then, on 1.20.2011 Jacob had some great play time on his baby gym.
Jacob and his "gym"
He notices the tv!!
"WHOA MOM!" (this was his face when the camera flashed)
SUCH a beautiful boy!
"I'm gonna grab that giraffe!"
What is that?
"I almost had it!"
Again, noticing the TV! Momma may have to limit TV watching if he keeps trying to watch it, too!
Love you buddy!
~ Momma



No comments:
Post a Comment