It's hard to believe our precious boy is 2 months old today! He is growing so fast and his smile just melts our hearts! We did his monthly photoshoot and were trying to squeeze it in before Josh left for work and Jacob needed to eat. It was only after the shoot when I was looking through the pictures that I noticed his collar - GULP! It is crooked... a sign of things to come with a wild at heart little boy, SMILE. He is just adorable! A TOTALLY biased Mama am I!
He's gaining on his JP doll!
WHAT A SMILE!!!
(and the collar cracks me up!)
Our little blue eyes!
Sittin' tall already!
Our little Elvis, haha!
"I'm cool! Like my dad!"
"Dad - see how strong I am!"
"Ummm...Mom, I smell milk! Not so sure about pictures anymore!"
"I AM DONE WITH PICTURES! GIVE ME MILK!"
"OK. I'm full and happy now!"
Just SO cute!
A face I could just stare at all day!
I like my burp cloth! It's soooo soft.
Chillin' in my bouncy seat!
Showing how strong I am and kicking my legs!
Looking up at Mama's fingers where she just snapped!
I am the cutest boy on the block!
We love you our little JPB!! Here's to a million more months together!
~ Mama and Daddy
He's so cute Elizabeth!!! I love it when you post pics of him and I love your little comments about each picture!! Happy New Years!! Can you believe it's 2011?!?!?
ReplyDeleteHe is so cute. I noticed that he has nice long fingers. He will be a great signer! It will be so exciting when he starts signing. I remember my son (now 27 and expecting his own daughter this month!) knew about 10 signs before he even spoke. I started a grandma blog (lol). www.yourmimilovesyou.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete