Several weeks ago, Hope Mommies leadership reached out and asked if I'd make a video to be a part of a short video to help spread awareness about Hope Mommies and how they serve grieving families. It was first shared on November 28, but I just saw it tonight. It is captioned. May it encourage any hurting mothers out there.
It is such an honor to get to talk about my babies in Heaven and the way that God used and continues to use this incredible organization to point me back to Him as I grieve and ache for my children gone so soon. If you know of a mother / family facing the devastation of pregnancy & infant loss (any age of pregnancy and up to 2 years old after birth), I'd encourage you to consider sharing Hope Mommies with them and the many resources this group has for their family and broken hearts.
Thank you to Jennifer Parks, HM Director, and Hope Mommies for the opportunity to be a part of this and thank you for how you serve grieving moms and their families!
![]() |
| Our Family of 7 |
A dear friend and her husband made this picture for us. I was actually pregnant with Jonathan at the time (November 2016). They added the sunflower in honor of our Jordan Emmanuel, the baby we miscarried in early pregnancy in October 2016, and then basket with our tiny Jonathan is in the lower right. It's the only picture we have on earth of all 7 of us. We treasure it. Thank you to Daniel and Avey Jane Lute for this precious gift.

No comments:
Post a Comment