Just one more month until our baby girl turns ONE. She took her first steps just before 9 months, then spent the next few weeks crawling some and taking 3 to 6 steps at a time. We headed to Nashville when she was just over 10 months and after a few days there, she dropped crawling all together and decided walking was needed to keep up with her cousins! While in Nashville, a few days before Ruth's 11 month birthday, my sister-in-love, Cheryl Bruffey, snapped these great pictures of our girl! Cheryl is a photographer in the Nashville area and I always cherish pictures she takes of our family.
Bright Eyed Girl!
Happy 11 months baby girl! What a dance we have danced! I can't believe you're almost 1!
Much love,
~ Mama B ~



I love Ruth Evelyn's party dress. That looks like it was a really fun celebration.
ReplyDelete