Emma has taught Jacob SO many things in the past 2 1/2 weeks: how to slide safely off a bed on your tummy feet first, how to crawl out the back door safely rather than falling face first, how to play on mulch at the park, how to make funny noises, how to pat his head, how to move his lower jaw side to side, how to give kisses, how to blow kisses... he has transitioned from a "pre-toddler" to a full blown toddler under her guidance, friendship, and love! What a memory for our family - I pray these two are always buddies!
I'll have more pictures soon, but here is an amazing video where I finally caught them playing their "copycat" game where he copies Emma... saying "AH!" and sticking out their chest, patting his head, moving his jaw, and finally breathing really fast. He also demonstrates his hide and seek skills she taught him - where HE starts the game by covering his eyes. He (and I) will MISS her so much! She has kept me company, watched movies with me, played games, baked, and shared girl talk. What an awesome 2 1/2 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment